Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Thursday 20 May 2010

{Colour Inspiration: Pink #2}

All the lovely, sparkling chandeliers from this morning have gotten me in the mood for another hit of pink. And why not, hey? It makes a change from the usual white shades we see painted on exposed brick walls (1) and as for that hallway (9), well, if I walked through the door to that I'd be super happy. Notice how pink and white are paired together almost through out these images. Interesting to see how subtle introductions of green (1, 8), through the headboard and cake stand respectively, help to lift the two schemes. All of these rooms are yummy, which is your favourite?









Images: 1. AT; 2, 5, 6. Homeshoppingspy; 3, 8, 9. BelleMaison; 4. Caitlin; 7. Decorista

16 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog...I finally decided to stop stalking and sign up! :) This dark pink is to die for...I have exposed brick on my fireplace, which I love, but painting it hot pink would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink tuft headboard with the little stools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much great inspiration, thanks for sharing, love the pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I like the first one best- the furniture isn't too girlie so it's a good mix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my word I LOVVVVE the kitchen (picture 4). That is gorgeous! That damask printed, white wallpaper w/ those pops of pink...mmm amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That white kitchen is my dream kitchen! So pretty! That pink brick wall rocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how can i choose just one?! these are all so fab. i agree with you on the first photo - that bright pink space makes me smile! i love color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes! give me some pink and you'll make this girl very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This last image speaks volumes...classic white interior with gorgeous pink accents...so fresh and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The white kitchen is rocking my world.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that beautiful pink fabric wall hanging, sigh, that would make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooo that pink brick wall is amazing!!

    xo
    Edyta
    http://edytaandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the first one...I painted my bedroom wall that colour in my last house. But I really love the black and white plus splashes of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for all your lovely comments! The pink wall in the first pic is defo my fave - I like how it's matched with masculine pieces and the lean-to mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I swear your blog is eye candy! I'll be back tonight!!!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2010/05/colour-inspiration-pink-2.html";