Styling and photography by Manvi Drona-Hidalgo
Resources (above): 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Resources (lifestyles): Placemats | Cocktail glasses | Napkins | Plates | Vase | Crow String Lights
With Halloween festivities just around the corner, Stylist and Bright.Bazaar contributor Manvi Drona-Hidalgo has pulled together a monochromatic bash brimming with spooky surprises, lingering textures and seasonal staples. All the links you need to shop the table are above, along with some additional market picks inspired by the look. Over to Manvi to share her top five tips for recreating this eerie soiree:
1. Look for items that reflect light around the table; the resulting shadows will up the atmosphere.
2. Make your own centrepieces using artichokes, fabric Hydrangeas and ostrich feathers - spray paint them in matt silver and black hues to tie in with the theme.
3. Set the theme in advance by sending invites made out of black card stock and place them in glassine pockets for an element of surprise.
4. Although I normally opt for non-drip candles, for this scheme I felt the melting wax added character to the table.
5. Serve your guests a signature drink that corresponds to the table's theme; fizzy cranberry soda works well here. - Manvi.
How are you celebrating Halloween this year? Do you have any favourite ways to style a Halloween table?