Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Saturday 21 July 2012

Happy Weekend: Wall Sticker Updates

Today I'm sharing these super fun wall stickers from Spin Collective, which I think are ideal for bringing a quick update to a space - especially if it's rented. I'm sure you've been in the situation where you're itching to grab your paint brushes and let loose your creative spirit upon your walls, only for your landlord to put a stop to it. Sound familiar? Well, a wall sticker is a great way to have some fun with your walls without causing any damage. Pick carefully and you can have a stylish addition to your home on your hands. I've picked out some that caught my eye. The clock would be quirky (and practical!) for a desk area that's short on space, whilst the toy solders would be such a fun decor feature in a playroom. (Not to mention the smile they bring to my face each time I see them because they make me think of the toy solders in the Toy Story film!) What are your plans this weekend? Are you headed out to play or staying in? I have a mountain of work to catch up on after being sick last week - rubbish! No doubt I'll mix in some playtime as well; I think a trip to the movies is on the cards for sure! Have a good one.
// Spin Collective

7 comments:

  1. Love the one where you can create your own quote!! Maybe I will have to order one and surprise Chris!

    Have a great weekend Will! I'm doing a house tour this weekend ... should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wall stickers! Look at these:
    http://www.ferm-living.com/wallstickers/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute. The soldier ones remind me of toy story too!

    :)
    mikky
    www.todaloos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very much enjoying the army men stickers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Will! Congrats on your blog making number one at H&A magazine. You rock!
    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that alarm clock, very quirky, fun and so unexpected!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh I need these for my laundry room! Would be cute to label my laundry hampers by "colors" , "whites" etc.

    xx
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=https://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2012/07/happy-weekend-wall-sticker-updates.html";