Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Friday 18 May 2012

Sponsor Discount Code: Rose & Grey

What a Friday treat we have here, folks! One of my lovely sponsors, Rose & Grey, are kindly offering all Bright.Bazaar readers 15% off their entire store with the code RGBBO15. They recently relaunched their website and it's well worth checking out. I hopped on over and these four items were seriously pulling at my decor-loving heartstrings. I mean, those Government chairs are just the right amount of retro. Fabulous! (Pssst! They ship almost all their products internationally, too!) Happy Friday, friends.

7 comments:

  1. how fun! I especially love that glass table lamp! Happy Friday Will!
    xo allison
    www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love,love,love that painted drawers cabinet! That colour combination is just so right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those lightbulbs make my heart skip a beat. beautiful things x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!! loving the industrial vibe and that they will ship to Canada as well! Here is my little taste of London every now and then! Happy weekend Mr!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!! Happy weekend to you too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. My R&G Mirror arrived and I love it (of course!).
    Thanks for the discount!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=https://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2012/05/sponsor-discount-code-rose-grey.html";