Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Little Greene's Retrospectives Paint Collection

Little Greene's latest paint collection is once again a collaboration with English Heritage, this time comprising of 32 colours from the 1960s and 70s. Picking up where the brand's previous collection - Colours of England - left off, these bold and confident shades are the perfect way to add interest to your interiors this season. Inspired by the changing face of Britain in the late 20th Century; a time when the country was exposed to more external influences than ever before, the hues are influenced by: the pop generation, immigration from the Indian subcontinent and the West Indies with all the vibrancy and vitality of their bright colours, and the expansion of air travel that brought increased access to holidays abroad. My favourite colours from the collection are seen in the kitchen space (above), which combines Lemon Mivvi, Cupboard Green, Spearmint, Milk Thistle and Grace - perfecto! Which scheme do you like best?

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful shades of pretty! The orange and pink combo is pretty great, so is the blue and red. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much colour makes me feel good! loving the teal & the black of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Will, I cannot pick. I loved each more than the last! Well, okay, maybe the green. Such a happy color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love that Mondrian inspired first combo - really perfect for fall too!

    xo Allison
    Spicer + Bank
    www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this new collection, I had a free leaflet in this months LivingEtc and instantly loved the pastel coloured kitchen!x

    http://littletree-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so many stunning colors, I so wish I was allowed to paint!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think my favorite is the yellow and white. So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! The tones are amazing. xoxo

    http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really like the use of all the different colors. Very playful. That hanging light bulb is awesome!! Aww that old rotary phone! They just don’t make them like they used to!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi honey! it's been a while ... ummm those red hunter boots have my name written all over them! and I love the story behind these paints!

    xo.
    Sc.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The last photo looks a little like an easter egg...but I love it anyway!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=https://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2011/10/little-greenes-retrospectives-paint.html";