Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Wednesday 17 August 2011

BHLDN Decor: Six Fall Tabletop Schemes

BHLDN
I loved BHLDN's first decor collection that launched back in spring but their new range expands on the original offering and has made the collection even more desirable. The creative team at BHDLN decor have pulled together inspiration for six different tabletop and party themes, from tablescapes and drinks tables to sweet bars and guestbook tables, there is inspiration for a host of different parties this fall. Awash with hues and shades from across the colour spectrum, Mr. Bazaar was beaming with delight at the brand's creative wanderlust, with whimsical themes transporting one to faraway, magical lands. After all, to me, that's what helps to make a fantastic event. Truth be told I honestly do like all of the six schemes for different reasons: the moss elements of The Naturalist and the candy colours of Mad Hatter both fought gallantly for my affections. Ultimately, though, Paper Moon won out because it seems a style so right for the BHLDN brand and therefore felt the most naturally executed - the gold and mercury tones felt perfect for the forthcoming season, too. Which scheme is your favourite and why?

22 comments:

  1. Give me the "naturalist" with a hit of the "graphic". Great tablescapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would pick #2 Paper Moon, but they're all pretty fab.

    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are ALL gorgeous. I simply CANT pick one..EACH looks holds its own and is..if I had to it would be the slate garden..i am so natural elements. you do such a fab job with collages Will.
    manvi @ mochatini

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love #3 Slate Garden, but they are all pretty beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all very nice, but my favorite is the naturalist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's no way I could pick just one. They're all genius.

    ReplyDelete
  7. eek! I fainted from the cuteness! It's between graphic and French bird for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! Love them all but think I love the Mad Hatter a lil more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. swoon. i aspire to set such a glorious table!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mad Hatter table for me. love all the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all beyond gorgeous. It's so hard to just pick one. Okay…Mad Hatter it is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the graphic and the French bird.
    Thank you for showing us this fabulous collection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love all of them! So beautiful!!!

    Greetings from Brazil!

    xx
    Mari

    atelierinbox.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh gaahhh these are beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing, so inspiring. Mad hatter takes the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The "French Bird" is amazing! I'm mainly in love with the color palette. All the blues are so calming mixed with the white and the wooden chairs I love a little rustic-chic action.

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would be happy to be invited to any party where the table looks that good! although id be very tempted to steal all the pretty bits n bobs! great share x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! All of them look really beautiful, it's tough to pick just one favorite! Very inspirational table settings. Thanks for sharing!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like paper moon too - gorgeous for christmas and just very well executed. I love how there are some really original ideas here like the naturalist and french bird schemes that I havent seen anyone else doing!

    Oh how i love BHLDN!!
    Rachie xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG I love these. I'm such a sucker for a good tablescape.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's such a simple detail but the little paper confetti birds on the last table - got me.
    ALthough otherwise I would go for the mad hatter... probably because it looks the least autumnal!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Naturalist is my favorite! They are all so wonderful. I can't imagine the work that must go into creating such a lush table.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=https://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2011/08/bhldn-decor-six-fall-tabletop-schemes.html";