Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Friday 31 July 2009

{A double dose of inspiration}

Have you just finished reading the latest issue of Country Homes & Interiors? Feeling a little like you've lost a friend? Fear not, as Bright.Bazaar has just discovered a fantastic blog called Country Days. A daily blog about the home and work life of none other than Rhoda Perry, Editor of said magazine, it provides insight on Rhoda's 'double' life. With tales from her working life in London and family life in the Sussex countryside, Country Days is both interesting and inspiring.

Rhoda recently shared her childhood memories in the post 'Granny's Attic'. Like Rhoda, I have many fond memories of my time spent at my Gran's house: playing cards by the open fire; chatting late into the night; and rushing into her room first thing in the morning to make her some fresh coffee. Situated down a tiny country lane; breached on both sides by the wild flowers of the countryside, her cottage still stands today. As I'm decorating her bedroom on my next visit, I feel it would be wrong not to include something from the new 'Granny's Attic' range by John Lewis. Thanks for the inspiration, Rhoda!

Granny's Attic bed linen from John Lewis

1 comment:

  1. What a great memory, Will! I had a grandmother who lived with us when we were kids and she taught me how to play cards, listened when I vented about my parents and always made me laugh. I'll have to check out Rhoda's blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=https://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2009/07/double-dose-of-inspiration.html";