Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Thursday 23 June 2011

RED MAGAZINE, JULY 2011: LIFE IN COLOUR

Red | Creative director: Mary Norden | Photographs: Polly Wreford | Shopping: Flamingo | Hornbill jug
Remember back in March when Red knocked it out the park with their Colour Issue? Well, their creative team for lifestyle and interiors, headed by Mary Norden, have produced an equally divine colour story for the July issue. Using a combination of graphic patterns and bold fabric prints, the visuals provide a lesson in how to get brights right. The pile of cushions on Orla Kiely's Lusk sofa (one of my favourite pieces this season) are bound to get you reaching for the credit card. After all, textiles are one of the quickest and easiest ways to add colour to a space. I've picked out some accessories should you wish to buy the look, as well as adding some ideas for recreating these looks in your home. Which of these bright looks do you like best?

13 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your sense of style and enjoy reading your blog. I look forward to seeing what you will post next

    xo-
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red and white rug with the graphic pattern in the 6th photo down. Love all the bold patterns and bright colors in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post. Truly a bright bazaar!

    Andrea x
    andreareh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how did I miss finding you before???? Love your blog and I'm going to be your newest stalker:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm grinning from ear to ear:-) all this colour in one post makes me super happy! oh and i want all the pillows in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all this color and mix of graphic patterns. Another great post!

    xo,
    cristin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these inspirational images! Every image is so bold, vibrant and colorful! I really love those cushions and the red and white rug! They are so gorgeous!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! What a beautiful spread. I've got just the spot for that wallhanging. Imagine the fun to be had placing the rest of the room - crazy colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that spread, how did I miss that Red issue? Love the African fabric cushions...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know this is right up my alley...! Am especially loving The wallpapered wall with the painted chairs!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uh oh. I know you love some Cat Deeley!

    ReplyDelete
  12. arg that tropical couch!?! In LOVE! My Jungalow Needs it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2011/06/red-magazine-july-2011-life-in-colour.html";