Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Tuesday 18 May 2010

{Magazine Review: Ideal Home June 2010}

Ideal Home magazine is an incredibly accessible title within the shelter market as it's heavily focused on reader homes, get the look features and high street finds. Personally, it's not one of my favourites, but every now and then I'll find a little gem in there, so I dip my toes in every few issues to see what the gang are up to. Remember I made bunting last week? Well, the prints came free with the June issue of Ideal Home, and they've recently undergone a redesign, so it's certainly an issue worth checking out.






Images: Ideal Home
You can flick through the digital preview, here.

1 comment:

  1. this places are great... I think i'll try to get a number here in spain!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2010/05/magazine-review-ideal-home-june-2010.html";