Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Thursday 6 May 2010

{The Edited Collection: Cushions and Pillows}

Being one of the quickest and easiest ways to update any room, cushions and pillows have long one of my favourite home accessories. I've picked out some of the many stylish offerings currently in the stores...
Pops of colour bring this birdcage cushion from Heals to life.

This graphic statement from Dwell would be the perfect addition for a masculine home office.

The unusual nature of this digital bloom cushion from CB2 caught my eye. I think it would look fab on an Eames rocker.

Jonathan Adler always knows how to raise a smile. Next time I'm in the States, I'm treating myself to one of these.

I'm not a great fan of words being spelled out on walls, but for some reason I don't mind it on cushions, especially lovely ones like this.

This reminds me of a colourful beach umbrella. I'd group a whole load of these together, chuck them down and have an impromtu picnic!

Plane graphics and yellow fabric. Yes please, Mini Moderns.
Images: As per their individual links

2 comments:

  1. Hi, new reader to your blog.
    Kindly Dufvans Shabby chic & antique in SWEDEN

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2010/05/edited-collection-cushions-and-pillows.html";