Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Friday 9 April 2010

{Blog Love: Table Tonic}

I was sold as soon as I read that Louise from the fantastic Table Tonic was a magazine addict. Right there and then I knew I would love her blog. I'm glad I was so quick to fall for it because it's rammed to the rafters with inspiration and fantastic styling. After looking through the images on her blog that I found most inspiring, you won't be surprised to learn that Louise used to be the Creative Director of Cosmopolitan magazine. All that's left to say is: bookmark, bookmark, bookmark!

Racing Green + Deep Purple = My favourite new colour combo.

I like how the mural does the talking here - very effective.

Typographical accessories are always fun. Find these at Anthropologie.

The clashing patterns of the curtains and wallpaper was a gamble. A glamble that paid off with great results.

I'm still loving starburst mirrors. Add some orange into the mix and I'm sold. This room has a high-end look, yet retains an air of accessibility and comfort, which is an impressive feat.

I chose this image because of the pops of colour in the cushions. Find similar at Jonathan Adler.

A yellow veranda? Yes, please!

In the words of Carrie Bradshaw: "I've died and gone to real estate heaven!"

Simply stunning photography; you just can't beat the graphic beauty of the Brooklyn Bridge.

After yesterday's black inspiration post, this image called out to me straight away. I also really like the chandelier, don't you?

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for turning me onto a "new to me" blog! I look forward to checking it out for myself!

    *I've always adored that image of the bridge since the first time I laid my eyes upon it... breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh...yummy pictures! thanks for the new blog link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on my way. Ohhh I love a new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for checking out Table Tonic everyone!

    @ABC Dragoo - That image of the bridge will always take my breath away - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm crazy about the grouping of starburst mirrors. Such a simple idea with big impact.

    ReplyDelete
  6. have been a follower of Louise blog since ages :) great source of inspiration, fantastic webstore!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2010/04/blog-love-table-tonic.html";