Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Thursday 8 November 2012

Market Picks: Hush Hush Brights

In the next few days a new interiors shopping site called Hush Hush will launch and I'm excited to see what colourful goodies they have in store for us. The team behind the launch kindly sent me these preview snaps of their first collection, including pretty floral print notebooks by Liberty Stationery and boldly patterned textiles from Evans Linchfield. But it was when I saw the brightly coloured Zatchels that I became most excited as they reminded me of a fantastic home tour I posted recently; I love it when people use their fashion choices to add a dash of colour to their homes, don't you? Wonderful!
// Product images by Hush Hush | Interior lifestyle by Hus & Hem; photography by Anna Leena Karlsson

14 comments:

  1. Loving number three - that's exactly the kind of blanket I am after!!! I am off to check out their site. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bookmarking this for later this evening when I can settle down with a nice cup of hot chocolate and do some serious shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Will, I love these colourful satchels, I would adore one for my daughter (so I could borrow it too:)
    Happy Thursday, will have a look at this website now,
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those bright satchels Will :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bright colours are pretty hynotic. Will definitely be checking out this site! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the look of that quilt and I need a new one....on the xmas list it goes! Looks like its going to be an exciting shop so thanks for sharing Will x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Satchels! Love, love Will! I started my first day of school with a brown one in 1971!!!!(do I laugh or cry?!) Have a wonderful evening-was booked to come along, but have last minute school meeting-so sorry not to join the fun-hope it goes really well. I have booked hotel and flights for February though-yipee!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colors!! and revisited the home tour again and what a refreshing and charming home ... especially now it's a grey and cold outside! Of course you know I love that shot of bold, vibrant yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to have those bright colors satchels. Its a gorgeous bags that will serve a lot of purpose for me. It will definitely match all outfits.
    guitar lessons melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to browse on Hush Hush when they have launched!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like an exciting new store, looking forward to browsing online with a cuppa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to check it out. Love these colours, makes me think of summer and beaches.

    :)
    mikky
    www.todaloos.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those satchels are amazing! Love the fun colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those gorgeous satchels!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2012/11/market-picks-hush-hush-brights.html";