Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Saturday 13 October 2012

Happy Weekend: Illustrator, Jayde Cardinalli

I always try to head into the weekend with a smile on my face, which is why I wanted to share these delightful illustrations by San Francisco Illustrator, Jayde Cardinalli, because, well, they make me smile. Scrap that; they make me beam with joy! I am utterly charmed by their whimsy and striking colour combination. I would love to hang all three of them in a row behind my couch - the colourings and style are spot on for my living room. I take a lot of inspiration from illustrations and talented artists and often find myself admiring illustrative work in magazines and books. Do you find this kind of artistic work inspiring? As for this weekend, I have a little baking and nesting planned. How about you, friends?
// Illustrations by Jayde A. Cardinalli

10 comments:

  1. Very cute illustrations :) I love the little shout out to San Francisco on the newspaper! I just found your blog through Pinterest and I'm so glad I did. You have a great style!

    Your newest follower,

    Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool illustrations in this weekend post. I adore your nice style. The last illustration is so good.

    ~ Herman Swan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little doggy on the back ! Super cute!
    Happy Weekend Hun x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cheerful! its gloomy and cold here. but plan to make the best of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely find, these sure did brighten my evening up

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are so sweet and whimsy...great find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that frenchie on the bike:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for introducing me to such a cool artist. I am always thrilled to find a good new one:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these! Very cool and fabulous! Totally makes me smile!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2012/10/happy-weekend-illustrator-jayde.html";