1. The yellow cafe chairs in April's shot on my Little Brown Pen calendar.
2. Enjoyed drinking a venti and taking in the view from the passenger seat during Saturday's road trip. It was fun to wear these bright trousers, too!
3. The Focaccia bread with cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, herbs and cracked black pepper I made before it went into the oven. (Yikes! I am 100% addicted to carbs.)
4. I Liked this serene scene by the water in London. Those colourful kayaks are super fun!
5. Arriving home to find a hand written note from the store manager of London's new Jack Spade store proves how American brands get customer service so right.
6. I decided my windowsill needs to get acquainted with at least three of these potting beauties.
7. Richard Haines is one top notch illustrator.
8. These pastel sorbet cups are stealing my colour-loving heart!
9. Bright stripe linens? Yes, please!
10. Love this mint green satchel.
41 minutes ago