Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Monday 16 April 2012

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

1. The yellow cafe chairs in April's shot on my Little Brown Pen calendar.
2. Enjoyed drinking a venti and taking in the view from the passenger seat during Saturday's road trip. It was fun to wear these bright trousers, too!
3. The Focaccia bread with cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, herbs and cracked black pepper I made before it went into the oven. (Yikes! I am 100% addicted to carbs.)
4. I Liked this serene scene by the water in London. Those colourful kayaks are super fun!
5. Arriving home to find a hand written note from the store manager of London's new Jack Spade store proves how American brands get customer service so right.
6. I decided my windowsill needs to get acquainted with at least three of these potting beauties.
7. Richard Haines is one top notch illustrator.
8. These pastel sorbet cups are stealing my colour-loving heart!
9. Bright stripe linens? Yes, please!
10. Love this mint green satchel.

23 comments:

  1. loving the soft pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy, the planters are fab!!! WANT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coloured jeans, they'd make even a gray day happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those linens!! And I NEED those pastel sorbet cups!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coloured jeans Will + those canvas striped linens are gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colourful pants!It's adorable!And the bag is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. On #2 I was thinking "it must have been difficult to take a picture while driving with that coffee". And then you said passenger seat and I remembered we're different in Canada :)
    -Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there lovely!

    As usual your 'ten things post' is a matter of serious drooling and particularly so over those towels (no 9). Simply perfect for a fresh and bright home.

    big hugs
    xx C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Monday Will it is always lovely to stop by and see what you have been up to on the weekend.
    Very serene the river shot, with reflection and colour of the boats....love it! Get it with the carbs bit of an addict myself baguette queen.
    Have a fun and color filled week.
    Carla xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That striped linen is so lovely!!!! Oh and glad you liked the real living post! Have a brilliant week. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to see the note from the store, and I agree...that is one thing we do right. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the bright planters and those gorgeous sorbet cups Will!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love focaccia bread!!!!
    baci
    Cimara

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love those colorful planters and green satchel!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Will! So glad you're loving the yellow chair shot! Hope you had a great weekend. - N

    ReplyDelete
  16. Viva carbs!
    Your bright trousers are fabulous and I love that note you received ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Obviously I'm attracted to those pastel bowls. Perfect for the season, though if I dare bring home any more servingware, Tiho will likely throw me out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the linens! The planters are pretty special too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. hehe. .. love the "will" on Starbucks cup and those red skinny handsome trousers!! I seriously need to hunt down a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are rocking those red trousers Will!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow - I want pants like those!!! Love the chairs and the focaccia too (Love carbs a bit too much too).

    Enjoyed the way you put all this together visually - simple, to the point...just charming. Thanks for the little jolt of inspiration!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2012/04/10-things-i-learned-loved-this-weekend_16.html";