1. An early morning walk through a snow-laden park felt like a winter wonderland.
2. Returning to freshly brewed coffee and biscuits afterwards was bliss!
3. The new season brights in GAP had me headed straight for the fitting rooms to try this bold preppy combo of blue and yellow.
4. The yellow lamp on my desk makes working longer hours that little bit easier.
5. I just loved the weathered pastel hues on this crate.
6. The new season means all the stores are stating to update their in-store displays; I felt so inspired by the textures and colours of this set up in Anthropologie.
7. The styling for the Herriott Grace online store is breathtakingly beautiful.
8. I like the subtle watery hue to this handblown pendant.
9. These sorbet coloured frames would work well clustered together to make a little vignette on a desk.
10. Brightly coloured socks with stripes and anchors on? These must have been made especially for Mr. Bazaar!
13 minutes ago