1. The Craspedia's I bought last weekend are still filling my apartment with colourful joy!
2. London looks oh so pretty after a heavy snowfall.
3. Poppy introduced me to these bow tie mugs, which naturally I am loving!
4. If you follow Bright.Bazaar on Instragram you may know I was baking a Victoria Sponge on Saturday - here's the result!
5. Seeing and hearing the delighted whoops of children (and adults!) who were tobogganing on Sunday morning was such a delight.
6. Replaced my tableware with some pieces from this Coastal stoneware range (seen above in #4!).
7. How charming is this cable car print?
8. The super cold weather (as fun as it was) had me dreaming of pulling on these swimming shorts and diving into a shimmering, azure blue pool under blazing sunshine.
9. Love the brush strokes on this cushion.
10. I'm on the hunt for a white, freestanding towel ladder (let me know if you know of one).
2 hours ago