1. Erin Dollar makes cushion covers in pretty hues and patterns.
2. Le Petit Atelier de Paris have simple yet beautiful packaging (more on my recent trip, soon!).
3. Loved the white and green combination of these subway tiles.
4. The smell of fresh bread at the grocery store made me miss the boulangeries of Paris.
5. This box of glass bottles were for helping yourself to homemade wine in the grocery store - how fun!
6. Picking up fresh blooms at Columbia Road Flower Market is the perfect antidote to the Post Paris blues!
7. How beautiful is this wedding box set?
8. Are you looking for the perfect nod to the year ahead? This colourful cushion by Michelle Mason could be perfect - I love the pom poms, type and bright colours.
9. This bag only deepened my love for navy and tan combinations!
10. The striking yet simple design of this floor lamp caught my eye.
1 hour ago