Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Thursday 24 November 2011

Bartsch Painted Walls

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
First of all: Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating today. I hope you and your loved ones have a smashing day full of good food, great wine and a healthy dash of colour! OK, so I just had to share these playful, graphic and colourful painted walls by Bartsch Paris as they charmed me the moment I happened upon them. They may be aimed at kids but I still think they can bring festive charm to adult rooms, too. The painted walls would look great in living rooms, little boys and girls rooms and statement hallways: I can visualise the check design making a statement in an entryway. I thought they were wallpapers when I first saw them but they are actually a form of decorative painting; not only does this put my French language skills to shame but it makes the walls all the more impressive! I feel drawn to the moon phrases in the gold but I think the slanted check pattern in navy and grey is my favourite. Which wall do you like best, folks?

18 comments:

  1. They are all very eyecatching but I do love the first one; the dark navy (or is it charcoal?) goes beautifully with the gold. So lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun are the clouds for a child's room.......I just love wallpaper and what it can do for a space!
    Carla x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are tricky - but they're actually hand painted walls - not wallpapers. : )

    http://poppytalk.blogspot.com/2011/10/bartsch-french-decorative-painting-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the moon phrases wallpaper in either pink or navy blue. Both are equally gorgeous!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love the cloud one! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rachel - Isn't it striking! I love how well the two colours go together!

    @Carla, Hannah - The clouds definitely have a touch of whimsy to them!

    @Jan - Oh boy! That just shows how rusty my French is! ;) Thanks for letting me know, sweetie!

    @Lisa - I agree: so dramatic!

    @Jessie - Excellent choice with Moon Phases!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Loving the clouds, perfect for a bedroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, they're all pretty gorgeous!! I love 1, 3 & 5 especially.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the first one! Blue and yellow always looks so good together. I'd love a study wallpapered in either!
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh Will, these are just perfect, i want the first one, so glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The wallpaper with clouds is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My fave is the firts one, it is like if you were in "Arabina Nights", gourgeous

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Hoola, Deboarah - Aren't they just! I think it would be lovely to have painted on the walls in an nursery.

    @EL at home - 1 & 5 are my top picks, too!

    @Saskia - Would you believe these are actually hand painted onto the walls? Amazing, isn't it! They look just like wallpapers!

    @Helena, Itzi - Number one is lovely, the golden hue of the paint is very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such fun... definitely for the adult spaces as well... I'm loving the spots... xv

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are amazing!!! I love the stripes too xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm LOVING the light and dark pink. Those are amazing - what skill!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love them all (and I'm not the easiest person when it comes to picking a wallpaper..).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2011/11/happy-thanksgiving-bartsch-wallpapers.html";