1. This lone tree looked pretty with its changing leaves.
2. In honour of my summer trip to Italy, I made focaccia bread using the recipe from Emmanuel Hadjiandreou's new book, How To Make Bread. (Published by Ryland Peters & Small; Photography by Steve Painter.)
3. Battered and well-worn vintage chairs in a striking turquoise hue? Yeah, I kinda loved them.
4. Saturday brought the perfect crisp, autumnal weather to town, with these gorgeous blue skies to boot!
5. I felt tempted by the vintage glassware in Selfridges.
6. The yellow and pink coloured facades in made me smile on Sunday afternoon.
7. How adorable are these Scott Lifshutz appetiser plates?!
8. I stumbled upon these lovely vintage soda bottle crates.
9. I love this 'pull it together' recipe box - it would make the perfect gift for my mum.
10. Jack Spade's 125th anniversary range with Coca Cola is pretty cool; this messenger bag was my favourite from the collection.
9 minutes ago