Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Monday 5 September 2011

Video: How to Make Plum Jam


I just couldn't resist posting this charming, vintage-feel video about how to make plum jam. From my Happy WeekendSunday's Bright Links and 10 Things posts you've probably gathered that I gain a lot of inspiration from food as I often link up to recipes and food/entertaining stories. In fact, I find food styling to be one of my biggest inspirations. So perhaps I'll start sharing more of my food-related inspirations here as well? Anyway, please do take two minutes out to watch this charming video by professional lifestyle photographer Carl Pendle and let me know what you think.

5 comments:

  1. Cute! Sweet music too.
    Mine's is a step-by-step on " The Instructables"- Editor's pick- which you can see here:
    http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-plum-jam/
    First page on Google, when you put in " How to make plum jam"..:-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting such a lovely video! Makes me want to start jammin' right away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute. I love this video. And the music is wonderful. You have an awesome blog!
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! looks scrumptious too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2011/09/video-how-to-make-plum-jam.html";