Days of Summer pencils perfect for Mr. Bazaar?!
2. The chaps at Mini Moderns were right on with the design of their C60 cushion.
3. I can't wait for the collaboration between the London Transport Museum and Squint to launch at Tent during the London Design Festival.
4. These 'nice parking' cards made me laugh.
5. Love the simplicity of these recycled juice glasses.
6. This might be the best wedding invitation I've ever seen.
7. Spending a leisurely few hours going through photographs from Italy was really enjoyable - blog posts coming soon!
8. I liked this owl wrapping I used for my mum's birthday gifts.
9. Bought this bargain red stripe jumper - I like how the pocket protrudes the navy.
10. Speaking of bargains, I picked up this tea towel for £2.99!
2 hours ago