Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Saturday 13 August 2011

Weekend Tablescape: Dark Neutrals & Orange Accents

Table1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Do you have fun plans for the weekend, friends? I'm hoping for a quiet one after a super busy week; I have a book to finish, a stack of September issues to read and some new recipes from the latest Jamie magazine that I'm keen to try. This week's tablescape is a dark and moody affair with jet black hues dominated the scheme, softened by delicate silvers and broken up with occasional orange-copper accents. I love the idea of hanging mementos and photographs above the table - the perfect way to personalise a table for any event!

6 comments:

  1. Love the quirky fixture hanging above the dining table!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi will, lovely collection as always, but could you tell us where the table scape is from? there doesn't appear to be a link.
    Have your tried the Jamie Oliver recipe for the stewed summer fruits, its turning out to be one of my favourites from his 30 minute recipe book.
    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Samantha - Ruffled blog, linked above. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that table scape! The orange with the grey is awesome. I'm also obsessed with the fixture over the table - I have been wanting to hang things from a ladder for ages now!

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out the blog that I just started with my sister and follow us back!

    Blessings,

    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the mobile - when we checked out bluebird for the reception they had a similar one but you couldnt personalise it which was a bit random! It would have been lovely if you could!
    Rachie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny, just saw those troy planters at Columbia flower market this weekend :) Love the style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2011/08/weekend-tablescape-dark-neutrals-orange.html";