Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Thursday 11 August 2011

Three Inspirations: Desk / Dining / Bathroom

1 | 2 | 3
This week's inspirations include a pared-back, simply decorated workspace - note the map of Paris (nice touch!), the typographical 'A' and anglepoise lamp, all of which create a sense of balance to the space, all the while adding character and visual interest to the desktop. The second space is a Scandi-inspired dining room where a white scheme has been brought to life with bold colour blocking and a textured rug with stripe detailing. Finally, I couldn't help but include this almost dream-like, traditional bathroom. The long drapes, sizable window, wooden floorboards and roll top bath all won me over! Do any of the three spaces catch your eye?

13 comments:

  1. Hello!!!! Can someone please just transfer that bathroom onto my place?

    Beautiful spaces. I also love the bold colorful chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed this! We just moved into a new (to us) house and I am desperate for inspiration. The fact that the whole house is currently beige has sucked it all out of me...

    Oh, and bathroom. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello gorgeous bathroom! Love the idea of floorboards in the bathroom xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found this brilliant collection yesterday - http://freshome.com/2011/08/10/30-scandinavian-home-desks-that-encourage-work-creativity/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that bathroom! Think it's that lovely big window with the colorful curtains :) Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bathroom is dreamy! Clawfoot tubs make me swoon. I would never leave...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Loving number 2 and those colourful chairs - fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm stealing that first comment above and making it mine ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, very good. I'll take one of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. dreamy to have hardwood on the bathroom floors! Also, that desk is calling my name!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the bathroom but I just have a bit of an issue of having the tub in the center of the room. I like to feel as if I am in a cocoon when I bathe and that free standing tub just makes me feel as if I am going to chopped to bits by an axe killer....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colours in the bathroom so understated elegance! Love the feminen flourish of those floral curtains and that window of my god stunning what a luxury in a bathroom!
    - Anita

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all your posts and was wondering if you would be willing to give me (a very un-savvy new blogger) some advice/tips on how to make my blog photos look anything close to fabulous like yours! Check out my blog if you like to see how unadvanced I am...www.hootenannyauburn.com
    Thanks!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2011/08/three-inspirations-desk-dining-bathroom.html";