Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Friday 14 May 2010

{Habitat Press Launch}

Yesterday, I was lucky enough to visit Habitat's press launch for their upcoming autumn/winter 2010 collection. I'm dying to share with you some of the seriously awesome products they have lined up for us, but I'll restrain myself until nearer the official launch! Stand by for bold colours, super affordable key pieces and statement lighting that's gonna rock your socks off. Here's a sneak preview...

Image: Habitat

2 comments:

  1. okay. habitat must be amazing bc apparantly you LOVE it. cant wait to see more!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, hunny, you would dig it, TRUST me! Can't wait to post some goodness for you. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2010/05/habitat-press-launch.html";