The bank holiday means it's still the weekend here in the UK...bliss! Whether you're taking a long weekend or if you are back at work, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Here's a snapshot of mine...
1. I downloaded the latest free desktop wallpaper from Holley and Gill. Head over and do the same; the design is beautiful and don't get me started on the colour! P.S. You can chat with them on twitter, too.
2. IKEA purchase #1 Barometer Desk Lamp
3. IKEA purchase #2 Vilmie Ruta Cushion
4. IKEA purchase #3 Barbar Tray
5. I blame the gorgeous interiors from SATC2 for my IKEA spendings! (Sidenote: wasn't the film brilliant?! I love how it was a pure romp and that they didn't stretch out the storylines too much from SATC1.)
6. Love this outfit from Zara.
7. I watched A Good Year for about the 7th time and I still love it.
8. Saw the trailer for Letters To Juliet, which looks wonderful and beautifully shot.
9. Three day weekends really are something special.
10. This bouquet took my breath away.