Wow. What a weekend. Parks, picnics, G+T's, sunshine, friends, shopping...so much packed into two very fun and lovely days. I have lots to sort out for the week ahead, but I wanted to jump online quickly to, 1) say I hope you all had lovely weekends and 2) share with you some iphone snaps (hence the terrible quality!), and the fun things I did this weekend in London.
1. 'Forget the rules - if it makes you happy, wear it!' What a lovely mantra, hey? I snapped this on the wall in the changing rooms in H&M on Regent Street. Fun.
2. This was the yummy pizza I devoured for lunch on Sunday. Yeah, me and the calorie gang got to know each other pretty well over the past few days.
3. I checked out the new Anthropologie store on Kings Road, London. I hope to post a review later this week. Stand by for visual merchandising that will blow your mind - amazing.
4. A cheeky one of me. Yes, my trademark blue stripes were out in force again!
5. I'm so greedy that I couldn't wait to tuck into my pizza before I took a picture...!
6. The English countryside can't be beaten in the beauty stakes during summer.
7. Spending the day playing rounders, cricket, having a picnic and drinking Pimms in the park is a fine way to spend a summer's day.
8. Zara Home is actually rocking my world, I purchased the Reggi cushions in grey and yellow.
9. Gin and Tonic was my drink of the weekend.
10. I didn't go online once for a whole two days and it was pure bliss. But, of course, I did miss you guys!
What did you get up to this weekend?