Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Monday 8 February 2010

{Two yummy chairs}

It's Monday morning and a lazy Sunday afternoon cuddled up in my favourite armchair seems like forever ago. I went back to my hometown to spend some time with my family and a few old friends this weekend; what did you get up to? I'd love to hear about your adventures over the past few days.

I had a little dig around this morning and found these two yummy chairs, which look so inviting and even more stylish, that they make Monday morning not so bad! Tuesday's newsletter will be going out tomorrow, with all the latest interiors tips, discounts and inspirational ideas - sign up to the left for Bright.Bazaar in your inbox. In the meantime, take a look at these...


I'm not a huge fan of the SS10 collection from Heal's (it's a bit too zing, even for me!), but perhaps I'll grow to like it?! Any how, I do adore this chair: it's combination of retro styling with modern twists. The above is covered in Designers Guild Velvet - 10.0 on the luxurious Richter scale!


In April last year I wrote about Squint and I'm still loving their work, even if they did make last year's diary room chair for Big Brother! The George II armchair (above) is opulent, whilst maintaining personality, flair and colour - a winner in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2010/02/two-yummy-chairs.html";