Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Friday 12 February 2010

{A stylish wall sticker}

Remember these gorgeous birdcages from last week? Well, I still can't get them out of my head, which is annoying because quite frankly I don't have space in my little flat to hang birdcages in an artistic/dreamy fashion. However, I have a plan! I discovered a quirky online interiors store yesterday called Illustrated Living. They stock some fun retro pieces and lots of accessories adorned with both prints and patterns - a great little place to pick up something to give a room the wow factor. Plus, they do birdcage wall stickers. Yes, I know - amazing! This solves the space problem in my flat: I can now have birdcages, without loosing any space. Perfect! If you head over to Illustrated living and see something you like, then come back and tell me what you're favourite product is - I'd love to know what you're loving at the moment. P.s. The blue colouring on the inside of the cabinet below is so stylish, I love how it provides a dramatic backdrop to the clear wine glasses.

Image: Illustrated Living

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2010/02/stylish-wall-sticker.html";