1. Garlands adorned with clementine skins, cinnamon sticks, pine cones and twinkling lights make for very pretty decorations.
2. After weeks of trying to find winter berries, I finally found a florist with some in stock!
3. For the first time I saw a gold painted post box, which signifies a town where a British London 2012 Olympic gold medallist lives. Wasn't it such a lovely idea?
4. London is definitely at its best when it's decorated for Christmas.
5. I liked how this modern colour statement looked against the traditional architecture of London.
6. Fig2Design's holiday cards are perfect for Mr. Bazaar!
7. Lolipop Design's year planner is stylish and colourful is headed straight for my office.
8. I bet this Red Cedar Incense from Old Faithful Shop smells as good as the packaging looks.
9. I added West Elm's playful wash bag to my Father Christmas list!
10. These colourful and typographic espresso cups by Jamie at Home are very cute.
3 hours ago