1. My first attempt at making a gingerbread house had a rather amusing result...! Things I learned: I need to be quicker at pipping the icing so it doesn't start to set in the bag, becoming impossible to pipe; I should remeasure and resize the pieces once they cooked; when planning on photographing it, I need to leave enough time so that I'm not racing to finish it before the goes down!
2. I can't go into IKEA just for a rug and come out without a trolley full of fabulous and super affordable Christmas decorations!
3. I laid down my new rug in the living room; the underlay makes it feel really tactile underfoot.
4. The type on Merci's paper bags is fab.
5. How sweet is the entrance to this florist's shop?
6. I can't help but smile when I'm wearing stripes!
7. I'm truly, madly, deeply in love with this festive Paris print!
8. This year's seasonal decor calls for stylish paper decorations.
9. Love this colour block watch.
10. This is my kinda Christmas card - colourful and typographic.
24 minutes ago