1. I definitely know it's autumn when I get my fairisle jumpers out of storage!
2. I felt inspired by Kazuo Umezu's staircase that I saw in Sarah Bagner's new book Wonder Walls.
3. A cosy yellow throw is a must for cold, autumnal afternoons working on the couch.
4. I learned that I need to use more dough when baking bread in my new 'loaf' tin.
5. Pairing up my Jonathan Adler pillow with this cushion from Designers Guild worked a treat.
6. Starting a new notebook will always be one of life's simple pleasures.
7. Loved this cute and colourful little print.
8. Rifle Paper Co.'s celebration card made me smile.
9. Zara Home's Degrade mug is very pretty.
10. My kitchen would like to make friends with this tray.
38 minutes ago