1. I've fallen in love with the Oxus fabric from Soane - isn't that couch a beauty?! I like the juxtaposition of the traditional lines with the contemporary fabric.
2. With the nights drawing in, I stocked up on some colourful candles to keep things feeling cosy.
3. Mr. Bazaar is the kind of looser who gets enjoyment out of matching his jumper with his watch strap. I know, simple things...!
4. Speaking of simple things, how is that a polka dot print always manges to bring a smile to my face?
5. Anthropologie's visual merchandising makes me want to move into the store!
6. Rachel Khoo's The Little Paris Kitchen makes for a wonderful Sunday morning read.
7. I'd like to hang three of these pendant bulbs in a row over my kitchen counter top.
8. The Poet Sofa has the ability to make my heart beat faster!
9. I love the mix of type and colour in Baines & Fricker's take on the fruit crate.
10. This Diana Lomography camera in a Hudson's Bay print is a Must Have Mr. Bazaar Accessory!