1. I swapped out my bedding for this spotty design from Joules in order to add some colourful cheer as Autumn arrives. It makes me smile each time I see it!
2. Simple is often better when it comes to design - a case in point with this graphic shower curtain.
3. Loved the flashes of colour on these handmade keepsake boxes.
4. Enjoyed wearing my mint coloured watch for the first time.
5. It's a known fact that wearing socks with ducks on makes you happier!
6. I need to get my Lobster Buoys tilt shift print framed.
7. Enjoying making Fougasse bread - a typical bread of Provence, France - for the first time on Sunday morning.
8. I was disappointed to discover that this Hooternanny Print by Inaluxe is out of stock. Isn't it great?
9. These Harris Tweed slippers have gone straight onto my Autumn Wish List.
10. This studio block would be perfect for getting my office organised.