1. Heart Zeena's friendly fox cushions made me smile...
2. ... as did her bird wrapping paper design...
3. ... and her textile collection (adorable owls included) was rather fun, too!
4. I bought this print showing famous Manhattan buildings fashioned as books on a shelf because the colour and type was so spot on.
5. Sean Mort was also showing these ice lolly prints; they look great as a trio, don't you think?
6. Mary Kilvert's fine art print of London is packed full of charm.
7. Butterscotch and Beestings' Circus collection included these fab colourful cushions.
8. Hello DoDo's range of prints was one of the best at the whole show.
9. I liked the playful, simple style of the textiles and paper goods by HAM.
10. Lovely Pigeon makes stationery perfect for Mr. Bazaar!
7 minutes ago