1. The colourful hues of these berries at the Victuals Market (Viktualienmarkt).
2. A yellow stripe awning makes for a charming brunch spot.
3. This behind the scenes shot of Mr. Bazaar in action!
4. Exposed bulbs hanging at Theresa restaurant made for a super stylish and cosy atmosphere.
5. A Sunday stroll through sun-dappled parks and streets with Igor and Tim.
6. Like London, Munich is full of colourful facades - I loved this orange and grey combination.
7. This pasta packaging combines my love for colour and type.
8. I am unable to withstand the temptation of the freshly baked breads in the Schrannenhalle market hall .
9. Enjoying Friday night bubbles and chats with my blogging brother!
10. The crisp contrast between the purple lavender flowers and green shoots inspired my colour-loving eye.
1 hour ago