1. I was pleased to find these red, white and blue stripe seat pads in the sale. They are ideal for softening these hard school chairs.
2. Of course, I had to hang some Team GB bunting to show my support for the team in their London 2012 Olympics campaign!
3. I snapped this evocative sunset as I walked to dinner with my mum on Saturday night.
4. Next time I'm in NYC, I'd like to visit Catbird to pick up one of their beautifully packaged candles.
5. Picking out your first olive tree with my heartmate was a special experience.
6. I spent Sunday making curtains whilst intermittently screaming at my TV during various Olympic events - fun!
7. Words cannot express how much my heart beats for this stripe yellow blanket from Father Rabbit.
8. My pencils spent most of the weekend flirting with this pencil cup!
9. I love this sophisticated and stylish tote from Hasso.
10. Graphic, colourful and stripy, this cushion combines three of my favourites!
59 minutes ago