1. Celebrating the marriage of my beautiful friend Rachie and her husband John. (Don't they look gorgeous!)
2. The placesettings at the wedding dinner were super stylish.
3. Letterpress coasters are just what my drinks like to sit on! (You can buy these beauties, here.)
4. The colours of the bride's bouquet were stunning.
5. I really liked the speakeasy style font used on the menu cards.
6. It was fun to wear my yellow necktie for the first time.
7. Isn't this print just spot on?!
8. There's a lovely rustic charm to this chandelier.
9. The painterly effect of this cushion is very pretty.
10. The Piazza chair from CB2 is a great statement piece.
12 hours ago