1. Loved the industrial interior of this Byron restaurant in central London, especially the railway-style wall clock.
2. This old type on the side of a building caught my eye.
3. Organised my ties and bow ties.
4. Enjoyed a quick cocktail at The W Hotel.
5. Built my new freestanding kitchen unit; looking forward to stocking it with goodies!
6. Wore my Hasso tote on Sunday afternoon's shopping expedition.
7. How fun are these new nautical prints by Scouts Honor Co.?
8. I'm not normally a fan of tees with branded names on but this colourful number was too good to turn down!
9. Found these red, white and navy stripe shorts to complete the outfit.
10. Love the geometric monochrome designs on these mugs.
1 hour ago