1. I loved how the sunshine on Sunday glinted against the striking architecture of Tower Bridge.
2. If only all Starbucks outlets were decorated with charming little cafe bulbs like this!
3. Loved how these neighbours coordinated their front doors with a chic combo of charcoal and red.
4. My colourful Ferm Living tea towel arrived; I love the graphic colour to it.
5. I liked the juxtaposition of London's modern architecture against Tower Bridge in this shot.
6. I followed Yvonne's lovely DIY on IKEA Family Live to make this little shelf for my kitchen.
7. Discovered Paul Blow's charming illustrations.
8. Mast Brothers' chocolate comes wrapped in packaging too good to open.
9. Loved this graphic and colourful iPhone case.
10. Mr. Bazaar found his perfect bag!
13 minutes ago