1. This striking cluster of pendant shades and exposed bulbs in a central London bar.
2. Marking recipes I'd like to try in my new cookbook by Tana Ramsey on Saturday morning.
3. Seeing the exposed bulbs inspired me to find ones for the flat; I loved this table lamp.
4. I like the colours and patterns on these quirky and fun 'biscuit' pillows.
5. Framed my new print from Evermade UK.
6. Headed out for a walk on Saturday afternoon in my favourite blue and white stripes!
7. How awesome is the February O Magazine cover that was hand drawn with chalk by Dana Tanamachi? (Photo: Ruven Alfanador, Set design: Sam Cook, Lettering: Dana Tanamachi)
8. Would love to own this beat pendant shade by Tom Dixon one day.
9. Love these iron and twine nesting baskets.
10. This parcel label-shaped card with Manhattan's neighbourhoods marked on it is rather fun!
43 minutes ago