Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Saturday 10 December 2011

Happy Weekend: Create A Wrapping Station

TWC
Phew, it's been a busy week, friends! Sorry if I've not been around as much, I've crammed in four flights, three cities and a whole lotta queuing into the past seven days. I started in London, flew to Munich and then back to London, then up to Edinburgh and now back to London! I'm looking forward to sharing my snaps from the trips with you next week but first, with only two weekends left until Christmas, I need to start wrapping some presents. I like the idea of creating a wrapping station, where rolls of paper, ribbons and festive embellishments are all within reach, to make the process a little smoother. So, before my friends arrive for a mini pre-Christmas celebration, I have the following plan: Love Actually on the DVD player; mulled wine bubbling on the stove and a comfy chair from which to view my favourite Christmas film while I wrap. What's on your weekend agenda, folks?

14 comments:

  1. I think I should just follow your plan and enjoy the ritual of wrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea! Have a fabulous weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My weekend will involve present wrapping and sorting out our bedroom (we have new bedding, curtains and lamps to put in there!).

    The wrapping station looks a lot more organised than my plastic box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wrapping was on my schedule for today even BEFORE I read this! Love your blog, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this festive season I really enjoy wrapping gifts n decorating very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be christmas shopping and gift wrapping, but no where nearly as stylish a station!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the plan! I also need to slow down a bit this weekend, a hot cocoa and careless web browsing is all I need at the moment.
    Happy wrapping =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! I think I'll also wrap the presents tonight and getting organized like you suggest, with what I have, probably the end tables in the living room. I'll even watch the same movie, now that you made me think of it :) I may also go see Spielberg's The Adventures of Tintin tomorrow. It already opened in Belgium and now here in Québec since yesterday. They know we're the biggest fans and it's a big part of our childhood, so we get to see it first, guinea pigs I guess haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your ritual sounds perfect! A wrapping station would definitely be better than the kitchen table :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a wrapping station in my house it rocks!! You must come see!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can i please come and wrap at your house? Sounds like an wonderful scene...Love Actually/wine etc. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh you have been busy! Cant wait to catch up tomorrow!
    Rachie xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like lots of wrapping went down this weekend...! Hope you all had a good one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I seem to recall that the Spelling family - of TV producer Aaron Spelling has wrapping rooms in their house. Can you image having a dedicated gift wrapping room? That would be the "mostest" wrapping station ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2011/12/happy-weekend-create-wrapping-station.html";