1. How lovely are these simple 'dot' mugs in the Little Fine Day store?
2. Celebrating my friend's return from Sydney with the super tacky banner I made to greet her with at the airport on Saturday!
3. I simply have to find time to try out these super colourful and fun DIY crackers.
4. Loved the blue hue on these alphabet trays from West Elm.
5. The gorgeous turquoise hue of this facade on Carnaby Street.
6. On a scale of one to ten, how lovely is the 2012 calendar from Simply Breakfast? Errrm, twenty! Love it!
7. I'm tempted to order one of these personalised holiday stamps.
8. This retro-inspired clock would be fun for my kitchen.
9. I'm loving this beautifully packaged set from Heyland and Whittle.
10. What could be better than one owl? Three!
18 minutes ago