1. I was excited to open my first advent calendar window on Thursday evening at the start of a long weekend!
2. Loved the blue hues of these Canvas ceramics.
3. OK, I'll admit, I've had Mr. Buble's Christmas album on repeat since I downloaded it!
4. Browsing through Serge Dansereau's French Kitchen cookbook ahead of my flight to Munich (more on that soon!) made me excited to make his 'Tarte aux pommel Parisienne' ahead of a trip to Paris next year. (Photograph by William Meppem)
5. This festive pack from I Need Nice Things is such a fun idea.
6. Quaint little streets like these make me so happy to live in the UK.
7. The little trees are a simple yet festive touch to these gift tags by Kathryn Whyte.
8. A merry and bright Christmas? This could be the perfect sentiment for Mr. Bazaar's Christmas cards!
9. Can you tell I'm loving stripes at the moment? (At the moment? Read: all the time!) This hip flask is fun and festive.
10. Love this stylish red and navy stripe jumper.
27 minutes ago