1. I bought some bowls from Anthropologie in the sale and they look great with these measuring spoons!
2. The beautifully packed (and very colourful!) cards by Nina Hutton made me smile.
3. These circus light signs I saw in Primrose Hill are perfect for a Mr. Bazaar home!
4. Please may I move into number 26?
5. The star-shaped Christmas lights strung across Regent St, London are beautiful.
6. I felt super cosy in my winter knitwear on a Saturday morning walk.
7. How fun are these hand illustrated Christmas cards by Charlotte Cooke? They are one of my favourites I've seen this year!
8. This festive cushion from H&M Home has a timeless feel to it; perfect to bring out year-on-year.
9. I'd be happy to find this smartphone dock in my stocking on Christmas morning!
10. I found the socks I'm going to wear on Christmas day!
12 hours ago