1. I loved this new take on After 10 Chocolates by Jamie Oliver. I'm already a total chocolate addict and this didn't help! (Styling by Sarah Tlidesley, Photography by David Loftus)
2. Remember the red door I loved a few weeks back? Well, this yellow one I saw in Richmond on Sunday is now fighting for my affections, too!
3. How opulent are these gold brushed bowls from Harabu House?
4. Enjoyed talking a walk along the Thames in Richmond on Sunday afternoon. The sun's rays looked pretty as they peeked through the clouds.
5. My favourite pair of red, white and navy socks always make me smile.
6. Went to see The Help for a second time; such a thought-provoking, amusing and moving movie.
7. Seriously tempted by this striking La Lune print.
8. I think I've found the right rug to go in the bedroom.
9. This jumper from Reiss looks colourful and cosy - perfect for Mr. Bazaar!
10. There's something charming about this two-seater Chesterfield.
4 hours ago