1. I felt inspired by the navy and azure blue hues of the matchbox I bought from Jonathan Adler's new London store.
2. The light in London on Sunday was beautiful - I took this snap in Covent Garden.
3. Vintage school chairs with added stripe detail? Yep, they're rapidly stealing Mr. Bazaar's heart!
4. Enjoyed the autumnal feel at the farmer's market, especially seeing these bright orange pumpkins.
5. Saturday night spent in chilling out by candle light was really peaceful and relaxing.
6. These darling animal cards arrived from Le Canot Rouge - you can order them at 10% off using the code 'brightbazaar10'. (Pssst! There's free international shipping, too!) My favourite is the bear eating the pie!
7. Couldn't help but smile when I saw this owl bottle opener on a tumblr dedicated to... owls!
8. Loved this colour block desk.
9. So tempted to buy these illustrative prints as a nod to my love of Italian food.
10. This limited edition Kenwood mixer reminded me of baking cakes with my mum when I was younger.
27 minutes ago