1. OK, so I found my Front Door of the Future - love the bold red against the whitewashed brick. And those railings? Amazing.
2. I spotted this 'Florists Packing Issue' sign painted onto a wall in east London and thought it was quite interesting.
3. Loved these colourful jotters from Wit and Whistle.
4. I fell for these beautiful bowls in Anthropologie.
5. Walking along the Southbank after the theatre on Friday night felt really romantic - special thanks to the twinkling white lights in the trees.
6. You can't beat a Sunday afternoon walk in the park; here I am with my favourite Mini Moderns swag bag in toe!
7. On Friday night I saw a play which is up there in my top three: The Kitchen. A mesmerising, wonderfully choreographed play that is both funny and moving - I loved it. (Photo by Marc Brenner)
8. How fun are these notebook bags?
9. These Nordic Print Earmuffs have my name all over them.
10. Loved this owl mug.
2 hours ago