1. OK, so I found my Front Door of the Future - love the bold red against the whitewashed brick. And those railings? Amazing.
2. I spotted this 'Florists Packing Issue' sign painted onto a wall in east London and thought it was quite interesting.
3. Loved these colourful jotters from Wit and Whistle.
4. I fell for these beautiful bowls in Anthropologie.
5. Walking along the Southbank after the theatre on Friday night felt really romantic - special thanks to the twinkling white lights in the trees.
6. You can't beat a Sunday afternoon walk in the park; here I am with my favourite Mini Moderns swag bag in toe!
7. On Friday night I saw a play which is up there in my top three: The Kitchen. A mesmerising, wonderfully choreographed play that is both funny and moving - I loved it. (Photo by Marc Brenner)
8. How fun are these notebook bags?
9. These Nordic Print Earmuffs have my name all over them.
10. Loved this owl mug.
41 minutes ago