1. Despite being the hottest October day in the UK since 1984 (29.9 degrees!), these freshly picked apples I saw at the farmers' market on Saturday made me feel perfectly autumnal.
2. And how about these figs? Their colouring was so beautiful.
3. Loved this pendant trio; it would be perfect for a high-celinged stairway.
4. Pick and mix meats at the market - so tempting!
5. The glorious, clear blue skies provided the perfect backdrop to this chapel near Regent's Park.
6. Taking a long, slow walk down The Mall on Sunday was a great way to make the most of the sunshine.
7. Love this 'woodpile' wallpaper, especially in the woodsmoke colourway.
8. These battered subway tiles with their thin stripe of orange caught my eye.
9. These coloured shelves are super fun.
10. I made a mental note to walk the South Bank again at dusk, if only to see these strung lights twinkling.
50 minutes ago