1. Taking a beautiful walk along the South Bank on Friday morning; I loved how this photograph I took captures the symmetrical beauty of the London Eye.
2. The accessories in the Topman General Store in Shoreditch had me inspired to update my autumn attire.
3. I discovered these super adorable ceramics by Yas-Ming Ceramics at Tent London - I love them!
4. Another Tent London discovery, this time the Cityscape lighting by Sohyun Kim.
5. I'm on the lookout for a factory/utilitarian-inspired clock.
6. Blue skies and sunshine make the Houses of Parliament look even more beautiful.
7. I love the glossy finish to these colourful, handblown Moroccan tea glasses.
8. The surprise addition of colour to these tumblers also had me inspired.
9. I'm addicted to suede shoes!
10. Loved this monochrome addition to the Jack Spade collection.
7 minutes ago