1. The first view of London from above; looking east from the top of the BT Tower.
2. Admiring the architecture of the city from the sky.
3. Watching the rain move in from the distance.
4. The way the post-rain sunshine glinted on the damp city below.
5. The juxtaposition of the grey hues of the city with the vibrant greens of Regent's Park.
6. Love this kitchen in the Brooklyn brownstone of Martha Stewart Living editor in chief Pilar Guzman. (Photograph by Matthew Hranek)
7. Decided to save up for the Decker bookcase in Anthropologie.
8. These Gobble Gobble place cards are so sweet!
9. Can't wait for Halloween so I can try out Sweet Paul's black colour theme.
10. This fox cushion caught my eye.